Have you just landed a new role as a Social Content Strategist or Social Media Manager? The first step you should take is mark your top sources to learn about whats new in social media.
I’ll be updating this list every 3months because social media changes rapidly so If you have any more sources you think I should add, feel free to drop them in the comment box below.
Please share this with anyone who might find it useful. Let’s jump right in:
- Battenhall Publications on battenhall.net . They publish social content every day and by signing up to the Battenhall WhatsApp their news team will send you messages with everything you need to know.
- Follow @TaylorLorenz @Matt Navarra on twitter for the latest social media updates.
- We Are Social on wearesocial.com
- I follow @wongmjane on twitter because she uncovers social media features before launch!
- I’ve been following Social Media Examiner for a long time now and they are awesome in giving articles, interviewing social media experts, and up to date news on social media marketing. You can find them on socialmediaexaminer.com
- You have to check out jonloomer.com I get quick video tutorials on Facebook marketing features and strategies.
Do you have any other source I should add here? Let me know in the comment box. Thanks for stopping by and let’s connect on my social media pages below. You might also like 20 THINGS TO LEARN FOR FREE WHILE LOCKED INDOORS